Friday, June 8, 2012

Weight Loss Laziness

Okay, so in no way, shape, or form can I be considered a fitness buff or health food junkie. I like my salts, fats, and sugars way too much. And I have for a while.

But the sad truth is I'm overweight. I suffer from Dunlap Disease; my stomach dun lapped over my belt! (Old joke I know.)  At about six foot, I should weigh at most 179 lbs. At least according to the mythical BMI Index. And as popular belief is that your waist should be half your height; I should be a 36 inch waist. (Waist size and pants size are different. Pants tend to be two inches smaller as manufacturers add inches to the stated size.)

Well, since I currently weigh in at 245 lbs with a waist size of 42 inches. So I need to loose lose about 70 lbs and 6 inches.

Why am I posting this tid-bit? Well, people who are held accountable tend to do better. I suppose this will be true even in a little viewed blog. So from time to time, I believe I'll use this to track my progress, or lack thereof, in the weight loss department.

So wish me luck!

1 comment: